1. What is Biothane? - BioThane is the brand name of all coated webbing products made by BioThane Coated Webbing Corp. It's a polyester webbing with a TPU or PVC coating that makes it more durable, waterproof, easy to clean.
2. How strong is Biothane? - Biothane has a break strength of 1000 pounds of strength per 1 inch of thickness. This means even the thinnest (3/8") material has a break strength of 375 pounds!
3. What is the difference between standard and super heavy Biothane? - Standard Biothane has a thinner coating than super heavy which means products made with it are lighter weight. Both types are equally as strong. We choose to use standard on some of our products such as long lines and thinner collars to keep them as light weight as possible for puppies and smaller dogs. If you prefer to have these products made heavier, contact us and we can setup a custom order for you.
4. Can I change my order? - Unfortunately once an order is placed we cannot modify or change it. We do want to make sure you get exactly what you want, so if we haven't started it yet, you can contact us to cancel the order so you can repurchase it the way you want.
5. How long will it take to get my order? - Each item is handmade to order unless listed in the "Ready to Ship" section. It could take up to 2 weeks to make your item(s) and get them in the mail. The time it takes to travel through the postal system varies and is out of our control.
6. Do you offer breeder discounts? - We love to support breeders and help them with new puppy gifts! Contact us for more information.
7. Do you offer wholesale? - We love wholesale! Contact us for more information.
8. Do you do custom items? If you have something in mind you do not see listed on our site, contact us and we can discuss your idea and let you know if it's something that can be done.